The non-banking institution deals with non-bank loans for both private persons and entrepreneurs. The company describes its activity as a loan fund, from which it can provide financial support to those who need this consumer. According to data presented, the company brokered a number of bank loans and loans from outside the sector for a total amount of over PLN 100 billion. The latter were realized with own capital (almost PLN 100 million), which proves the company’s high reputation and position on the financial market. In addition, employees are always available to help you choose the right financial commitment.
The most important information about loans for individuals – private
The company has to offer non-bank loans against the flat, house or business premises, as well as a plot or car. No certificates are required to apply for a financial commitment and what is important, the company does not verify clients in BIK databases. This means that even people with a negative credit history can apply for a secured loan.
- loan amounts from 30,000 to 5 million PLN
- the crediting period is 3 – 120 months
- quick decision on granting the loan
What conditions must be met to apply for non-bank loans
We grants non-bank loans against collateral. It does not require certificates of income, a positive credit history or high repayment capability. However, to obtain financing, the following documents must be submitted:
- a loan against home, flat, business premises – the number of the land and mortgage register as well as photographs of the property from outside and inside
- plot – number of the land and mortgage register, photographs of the plot and a certificate from the Commune Office on the conditions of development
- car – VIN number, registration certificate and photos of the car
How to apply for a financial commitment
An application for a loan may be submitted online using the registration form or directly in one of the company’s branches. Next, you must provide the documents necessary for obtaining the loan, which were mentioned above. After verifying the whole, employees make a decision about the commitment. After obtaining the approval, you must sign the contract at a designated notary office. Then the money will go to the borrower’s account.